Sermon notes on the woman with the flow of blood. Coming to Jesus in faith is a requirement for all believers.
James 1:19-2:13 – Living under(or: in the power of) the Word of God
After you have listened to this weeks message, please ponder the questions below and allow God to speak to you and help you change areas in your life that do not please him.
- Are you living in anger in your life? Is it robbing you of your peace in God? Can you please God if you live in anger?
- Is there any room for compassion and holiness in your life? Are you actively pursuing these? How concerned are you about the needs of others?
- Do you discriminate against people based on outward appearances and worldly standards?
- Do you love money?
- Would it be true of you that you are quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger.
- Do you listen to God?
- Do you listen to others?
- Are you sensitive in your spirit to God and other people?
- Are you developing a listening spirit before God
- Are you dealing with moral filth in your life and getting rid of it in your life?
- Are you doing the Word or just listening to it?
- Are those the world marginalises being productive in your church? Are you contributing to the Kingdom of God?
- Are you keeping yourself from being polluted by the world? Are you being washed continually by the Word of God?
- Is mercy a hallmark of your life? If you look over the past 3 months are you expressing more mercy or more judgement?
Many of us will remember the powerful preaching and teaching of Bob Gordon. We have started to convert some of his audio tapes into a digital format that we make available for you here. We will put an audio message online every week starting with his audio books.
To those of you who are new to Bob Gordon, we hope you will find his messages refreshing and challenging.